Scary thought..............

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

25% of women in this country are on medication for mental illness.

That's bloody scary...it means 75% are running around with no medication at all!!

:biglaugh:

At least they are clean - but I am going to get a thick ear for some of these.............

:arghh:

All I can say is, I'm very thankful not to be in the dating game anymore. Suprised more female members haven't stopped by to smack your bottom for this post. I can only assume they have selected something pointy and sharp from the cutlery draw, and are in the process of tracking you down. If you don't post again we'll assume the worst lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest75
All I can say is, I'm very thankful not to be in the dating game anymore. Suprised more female members haven't stopped by to smack your bottom for this post. I can only assume they have selected something pointy and sharp from the cutlery draw, and are in the process of tracking you down. If you don't post again we'll assume the worst lol.

Top post.

I am from Yorkshire and married to a blonde so used to avoiding anything sharp or pointy !!!!:biglaugh::tongue::tongue:

Guest Guest75
Tyke, are you on any medication???? your picture kinda scares me lol :goofy:

Yep, red wine...................

It's one of my heroes - "Chopper Reid" ,an Aussie crim from the 70's and 80's - a real character and hard nut - all that exemplifies the Aussie nutter.

This is a picture as played by Eric Bana ( AKA the Hulk), try and get a copy of the film - the bar scene with the copper and bird where he shows his "snake" is hilarious.

Raving mad.............................

If I put Gary Oldman or David Bowie on you would swear it was me !!

David_Bowie.jpg

Gary-oldman.jpg

Edited by Guest75

Having received the usual PIA update message for this thread, it reminded me that I meant to post on it again. About 3 weeks ago the OH has dragged me shopping, 2 large robes and countless boxes stuffed with clothes and shoes and she's nothing to wear apparently??????. So we're in this shop, OH has decided to try on half the shop, I'm waiting outside cubicle trying to maintain consciousness. A middle aged lady enters the shop, and obviously knowing another middle aged lady working in the shop, greets her with a big hug and lots of chatter. As they continue to chat my big flapping ears catch the sentence, 'well she needs to see a psychiatrist'. Now that sentence woke me up. One of the ladies then went onto say ' my psychiatrist helped me a lot, didn't yours', to which the other lady said 'yes'. By now I'm remembering Tykes post, blimey Tykes not just some random nutter on PIA, he's onto something here. At this point I went absent without leave, and wandered off to brouse mens section in safety.

Guest Guest75
Having received the usual PIA update message for this thread, it reminded me that I meant to post on it again. About 3 weeks ago the OH has dragged me shopping, 2 large robes and countless boxes stuffed with clothes and shoes and she's nothing to wear apparently??????. So we're in this shop, OH has decided to try on half the shop, I'm waiting outside cubicle trying to maintain consciousness. A middle aged lady enters the shop, and obviously knowing another middle aged lady working in the shop, greets her with a big hug and lots of chatter. As they continue to chat my big flapping ears catch the sentence, 'well she needs to see a psychiatrist'. Now that sentence woke me up. One of the ladies then went onto say ' my psychiatrist helped me a lot, didn't yours', to which the other lady said 'yes'. By now I'm remembering Tykes post, blimey Tykes not just some random nutter on PIA, he's onto something here. At this point I went absent without leave, and wandered off to brouse mens section in safety.

What ya mean "random" nutter??? - I am a very organised nutter!!!:wacko::wacko::tongue:

. Suprised more female members haven't stopped by to smack your bottom for this post. I can only assume they have selected something pointy and sharp from the cutlery draw, and are in the process of tracking you down. .

Revenge is a dish best served cold.............

:biggrin: LC

Guest Guest75
Why is Tyke like a beer bottle?

They're both empty from the neck up! :biglaugh:

Love you!

LC

I KNOW where you live........................ in a Jack Nicholson kinda voice................:swoon::swoon:

The "Shining" is one of my fave fillums.

Guest Guest75

Yeah,yeah,yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! - in my best sneering and taunting voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't we have a dropping pants and mooning emoticon please?? I feel SUCH a NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::tongue:

Guest Guest75
Why is Tyke like a beer bottle?

They're both empty from the neck up! :biglaugh:

Love you!

LC

Yeah but the other half make up with it!

Guest AngPhil
Top post.

I am from Yorkshire and married to a blonde so used to avoiding anything sharp or pointy !!!!:biglaugh::tongue::tongue:

Nothing wrong with being blonde and from Yorkshire :)

Guest Guest75
Nothing wrong with being blonde and from Yorkshire :)

You want to tell Mrs Tyke that!!!!!!!!!!!

Errr no on second thoughts .............don't!!

I enjoy living...............:cute:

Lazy Cow has prolly grassed on me already!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::tongue:

What ya mean "random" nutter??? - I am a very organised nutter!!!:wacko::wacko::tongue:

Lol, strange you should be insulted by the word ''random'', but your cool with ''nutter'', thats cool though, I've read quite a few of your threads which are always wise and considered ''for a nutter'', so consider ''random'' scrapped and replaced with ''organised''. Keep taking the mad pills mate, I'm off mine as I lost them during one of my ''fires!!!'' lol.

Edited by keldaz
Madness

Guest Guest75
Lol, strange you should be insulted by the word ''random'', but your cool with ''nutter'', thats cool though, I've read quite a few of your threads which are always wise and considered ''for a nutter'', so consider ''random'' scrapped and replaced with ''organised''. Keep taking the mad pills mate, I'm off mine as I lost them during one of my ''fires!!!'' lol.

3 out of 7 people suffer from some form of madness........................ I'm one of the other 7 that REALLY enjoy it!!!!:wacko::tongue:

O'dear Tyke old mate, I warned you, looks like you've picked up a ''sleeper nutter''. She's decided to play the long game, pretend to be a friend, them 'Wham' pointy cutlery item in neck. I'd hide and change my user name to something cunning like Tyke2, if I were you.

Guest Guest75
O'dear Tyke old mate, I warned you, looks like you've picked up a ''sleeper nutter''. She's decided to play the long game, pretend to be a friend, them 'Wham' pointy cutlery item in neck. I'd hide and change my user name to something cunning like Tyke2, if I were you.

Oh it's a game we have played for years,even on the Big Sis forum (Poms in Oz).

Changing my user name to Tyke2 would baffle the hell of of LC and Mrs Tyke.

Oh it's a game we have played for years,even on the Big Sis forum (Poms in Oz).

Yes yes, but just think of it, as Tyke2 you'd loose them both and be ''free''. Free with no one to police you!!! Sod it, it's too tempting I'm gonna change to keldaz Junior III, my OH will never find me lol.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Ah who needs pointy implements from the cutlery drawer?

Next time you take those little doggy pals of yours for a wee walk in the forest you better watch out...

There's a drop bear out there somewhere with your name on it :wink:

Only because we'd be looking for an improvement to the original....and I somehow doubt you are ready to reform.....

:tongue: LC

PS. No cutlery or drop bears for Tyke rather an ice-stiletto (no murder weapon then!) or slow acting poison. Or - and this i my personal fav- a series of mall holes in his beloved boat.....

You know, I didn't think of myself as a 'nutter' but perhaps I should?! (followed by manic, yet evil, laughter)