cold start

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035

was it cold or what overnight, i was on nightshift and the thermo eventually got down to 5oc at 0530, might need a xtra fleece tonight, gets outside and the car had a frost on it..

stevo

Guest ReadyPenny

My ducted gas heating was so effective this morning that I got quite a shock when I opened the front door to leave for work!!!! It's a real luxury after spending 2 winters here and freezing my bits off!!!!

My ducted gas heating was so effective this morning that I got quite a shock when I opened the front door to leave for work!!!! It's a real luxury after spending 2 winters here and freezing my bits off!!!!

Looks like we made the right descision - just signed up to get it installed!

Guest Helchops

Get lost you lot!! We had snow here in Staffordshire yesterday. Seriously. In May! Today is beautiful though but is the first nice day we've had in ages.

Guest Barney Rubble

Yep got the ducted gas last year after being here for over 20 . . . . must be an age thing.

Woke up with my leg hanging out of the bed and took dog for a walk IN MY SHORTS !:swoon:

Lets say the walk turned into a brisk jog, poor mutt didn't know what was going on, COLD is an understatement.

As for doing a night shift, you should be getting danger money for that sort of temperature :policeman:

Yep got the ducted gas last year after being here for over 20 . . . . must be an age thing.

Woke up with my leg hanging out of the bed and took dog for a walk IN MY SHORTS !:swoon:

Lets say the walk turned into a brisk jog, poor mutt didn't know what was going on, COLD is an understatement.

As for doing a night shift, you should be getting danger money for that sort of temperature :policeman:

:biglaugh: Thanks for the laugh Barney