"Prometheus"

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Who else is eagerly awaiting the first screening of "Prometheus"?????

Any avid Sfi Fi fan will be aware.

For those not in the know................

Prometheus, directed by Ridley Scott continues the Alien saga.

Looking very good...................

6th of June release:jiggy:

Guest Guest75

Probably seen nearly all the film via promo clips and viral ads on FB , but still worth the experience.

3D as well!!!!!

I remember when Alien came out - I was transfixed.

Don't start me on Ridley Scott's "Blade Runner"!!!!!!!!! Awesome film!!!

Yeah looking forward to that. Last film we saw was avengers assemble, that was pretty good, even in 2D, planning men in black 3D with the kids next weekend. Best film we saw on dvd lately and I can't think of the name of it, it was a wierd one with Jake Gyllenhaal in, and he was a dead soldier sent repeatedly back in time on a train where he had to locate a bomb that one of the passengers had planted. That won't make any sense at all if you haven't seen it !

Lisa

Guest Guest75
Oh is waiting eagerly for the release date, I haven't watched the trailers so not sure

You have cinemas where you live????:tongue::tongue:

Guest Guest75
Yes we go there to escape the floods in the back garden :wink:

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Brings shudders to my spine thinking of the time I was "Not thinking" and shoving my arm down that drain!!

Guest Eric Adelaide
Yeah looking forward to that. Last film we saw was avengers assemble, that was pretty good, even in 2D, planning men in black 3D with the kids next weekend. Best film we saw on dvd lately and I can't think of the name of it, it was a wierd one with Jake Gyllenhaal in, and he was a dead soldier sent repeatedly back in time on a train where he had to locate a bomb that one of the passengers had planted. That won't make any sense at all if you haven't seen it !

Lisa

The name of the movie is "Source code" if I am not mistaken (I am French and as in France the movie title is "Code source" I guess you English guys just write it the other way round (or it may be something like that "ecruoS edoC" ?)

Eric

PS : ok, I get out...

Edited by Eric Adelaide

Guest Guest75
The name of the movie is "Source code" if I am not mistaken (I am French and as in France the movie title is "Code source" I guess you English guys just write it the other way round (or it may be something like that "ecruoS edoC" ?)

Eric

PS : ok, I get out...

It is Source Code :notworthy::biggrin:

Guest garlic--bread

Hi Tyke,

Seems we have more in common than just our names, I'm eagerly awaiting 'Prometheus' and so are my sons....taught them from an early age the glory of sci-fi. Also Blade Runner...one of the classics of all time, still looks like it was made recently!

Went to watch The Avengers whilst in Adelaide, really enjoyed it, but was disappointed not to see Steed and Emma Peel in it though...lol

Russell

Guest Dazzlin

Would LOVE to see this but, as we've only been here three weeks I'm guessing it's going to be about, erm, eternity before I'm allowed a night out.

Guess I'll be waiting for the blu-ray :frown:

Edited by Dazzlin

Guest Barney Rubble

Lisa

Yes it is the Source code :wink:

Saw it on the plane going over in October.

Yep liked the alien series too, will make a night of it, may even un-hook the missus from the kitchen sink too :biglaugh:

Edited by Barney Rubble
accuracy