Golf club members

Guest smit

Is there many people here in Ad that are members to pretty good courses. I know thats a rough description and difficult to convey.........standards are different for different people, but I was wondereing if anybody who maybe, might like a game ...............maybe the Vines, Blackwood, Flagstaff etc. I used to play off 8 , but obviously lack of practice shows.........but im still not that bad.

cheers

Ian

Is there many people here in Ad that are members to pretty good courses. I know thats a rough description and difficult to convey.........standards are different for different people, but I was wondereing if anybody who maybe, might like a game ...............maybe the Vines, Blackwood, Flagstaff etc. I used to play off 8 , but obviously lack of practice shows.........but im still not that bad.

cheers

Ian

Ian,

Playing off 8 :notworthy:your in Djangos league!! so far one of the Gallahs is in oz, with the rest of us bandits on route this year.

Im due there in June so unfortunately cant join you just yet but would love to arrange a few rounds when i get there.

Looking forward to testing all the courses when i get there

ps try to play to 12!!;)

Playing off 8 :notworthy:your in Djangos league!!

Ah yes but I kinda think he is talking about his handicap for the round not score per hole. ;):biglaugh:

Look forward to some lessons form you then Ian when I get Oz side.

Pete

Ian,

Playing off 8 :notworthy:your in Djangos league!! so far one of the Gallahs is in oz, with the rest of us bandits on route this year.

Im due there in June so unfortunately cant join you just yet but would love to arrange a few rounds when i get there.

Looking forward to testing all the courses when i get there

ps try to play to 12!!;)

I used to play every Sunday and WED evenings in the summer .....................I just played for the 4th time in 2 " years!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Still got 3 birdies, but 3 sevens as well:goofy: I can still hit a ball .......but not as consistent:jiggy:...........TIMBERRRRRRRRRR springs to mind! Last round I played , I played to 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest dale_jo@

HI, My husband Dale is quite a good but humble golfer!!

He plays at the Vines and is of 3.8, he`ll kill me for putting that on here, he`s quite busy with work and all but i`m sure he`d love to have a round with you. He plays comp on Saturdays so PM Us and he`ll organize a game with you i`m sure!!

JO