Mullets!!

Guest Pstewart

Guest Pstewart

Hi, I have recently been north of grand junction road and it appears as though mullets may well be compulsory. This does worry me as I haven't had an 80's hair cut for such a long time and it going to take a while to grow one! Hope no one notices next time I end up in Elizabeth. Maybe I could wear a wig??

Theres a kid that works in our local Coles who has 2 rats tails. Makes me want to take a pair of scissors with me each time I go

Made me laugh - used to work with a guy who everyone knew had previously been arrested for travelling on the London Underground with pair of scissors...which he used to cut off any long pigtails or ponytails belonging to girls on the train! Off topic I know but your comment reminded me of him!

Guest moonraker1959

Thats what I love about Australia!The freedom to look how you want WITHOUT being judged!!! Who cares what people look like folks???Some of my best mates look like they've just stepped off the set of remake of Woodstock!Its whats inside that matters! Freedom is liberating.