Typical travel and car woes.

Guest banjo70

Guest banjo70

Going home to Hallett Cove yesterday evening, found one lane of the Lonsdale Road blocked.

The reason for this we found out as we went past was that a matress was stuck under a car!

It seems a guy driving a small ute had the matress in the back but forgot to secure it. When bombing along the road it must of blown out and fell infront of the car behind.

:wacko::wacko:

Just a typical day on the roads! In the last week I have been backed into -(luckliy just a scratch so will be fine with a bit of a touch up ) by someone who couldn't see me going past their park. And nearly backed into a second time by someone hurrying to do a turn to secure a park I was also going for.No damage and I got the park.

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Going home to Hallett Cove yesterday evening, found one lane of the Lonsdale Road blocked.

The reason for this we found out as we went past was that a matress was stuck under a car!

It seems a guy driving a small ute had the matress in the back but forgot to secure it. When bombing along the road it must of blown out and fell infront of the car behind.

:wacko::wacko:

Just a typical day on the roads! In the last week I have been backed into -(luckliy just a scratch so will be fine with a bit of a touch up ) by someone who couldn't see me going past their park. And nearly backed into a second time by someone hurrying to do a turn to secure a park I was also going for.No damage and I got the park.

Things flying off the back off trailers and ute is quite common and annoying. I have near the tyre disposal trucks twice now and seen a tyre bounce of the top. The second time it bounced in front of me. I was a long way behind fortunatly as I didnt like the way it was loaded! That was on Majors rd.

sarah

Hi

a mysterious crease, 2 foot long, has appeared at the back of my new to me car!

It's quite high up and we've come to the conclusion that maybe it was shopping trollie(s)? But, we'll never know! :mad: