They saw us coming!!

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Well after all these whale sightings over the last couple of weeks we had a drive down south today to see if we could catch a glimpse of some and... Nothing!!! First day in almost 2 weeks there's not been a single sighting :arghh: Bloomin' typical :biglaugh:

On the plus side though we did get to spend our day exploring some more of this beautiful place :smile:

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

It is! I was just saying to hubby earlier that I could live down that way quite happily I reckon.

Edited by Mrs Bon Jovi

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

We did Victor, Horseshoe Bay, Basham, Middleton, Surfers Beach - which lived up to it's name, never seen so many in my life lol - and down to Goolwa then back to Port Elliot for lunch. It was lovely.

Not been down to Cape Jervis yet, only got as far as Rapid Bay that way.

Oh and those damn whales are out playing again today!!!! :arghh:

We did Victor, Horseshoe Bay, Basham, Middleton, Surfers Beach - which lived up to it's name, never seen so many in my life lol - and down to Goolwa then back to Port Elliot for lunch. It was lovely.

Not been down to Cape Jervis yet, only got as far as Rapid Bay that way.

Oh and those damn whales are out playing again today!!!! :arghh:

Better luck next time!