Life's Great Guys, chill out!

Guest Damien

Guest Damien

I've not been on here for a while, don't live in Adelaide any more, but do help out with info whenever I can and think I can consider myself confidently in a position to say this.

Now, can we all take a deep breath and look at how bloody lucky we are to be here, stop all this bull ***t bickering and get back to helping prospective/new arrivals and winding up the established ones in a NICE way. I love a good wind up more than anyone, when people leave the forum because someone has gone too far make me consider whether I want to be a member. Remember we are here to help each other, not upset ourselves!

Anyway, we've had Christmas in July today (the Aussies think we're mad but are all jealous down here and want an invitation to my place), we're all totally stuffed but content, so cheer up, happy xmas and smile! You could be having an English summer....

Oh yeah, I'm gonna try and catch some carp in the local lake this week................:rolleyes:

Damo

Hi to all of you.

Hear Hear.

Happy Christmas in July mate.

Bloody long way from Swindon - great eh.

Jason & Niki

I've not been on here for a while, don't live in Adelaide any more, but do help out with info whenever I can and think I can consider myself confidently in a position to say this.

Now, can we all take a deep breath and look at how bloody lucky we are to be here, stop all this bull ***t bickering and get back to helping prospective/new arrivals and winding up the established ones in a NICE way. I love a good wind up more than anyone, when people leave the forum because someone has gone too far make me consider whether I want to be a member. Remember we are here to help each other, not upset ourselves!

Anyway, we've had Christmas in July today (the Aussies think we're mad but are all jealous down here and want an invitation to my place), we're all totally stuffed but content, so cheer up, happy xmas and smile! You could be having an English summer....

Oh yeah, I'm gonna try and catch some carp in the local lake this week................:rolleyes:

Don't think I could of said this better myself. Good luck to all of the people that are settled and have been here for a while but as the saying goes if you have nothing nice to say its better to say nothing at all. There are some I'm sure very nice people that have been here for a while and are past the stage of needing help. There is no need though to put down the forum, or not accept change, or promote other clicky been here a while forums. People moan about the forum not realising they are actually doing exactly what they say they dislike about the forum ie talk crap.

If you don't like it then leave and don't kick up a stink while you do it.

• Like 1

All true but could I just reiterate a couple of points that are made every now and then-

Firstly, it is easy to feel relaxed and as though we know each other, but we don't and that can mean that an otherwise innocuous or (intended to be) humerous comment can cause offence. Even with a Smilie :shocked:!

Secondly, lighten up!! Visas are stressful, rellies can be stressful, moving is defo stressful but a website like this? This should not be stressful!

So, tonight my WOW (Words of Wisdom lol!) would simply be don't spit the dummy too quickly. Posts might sometimes cause offence but I bet they are rarely meant to. So please...take a step back, don't take comments personally (unless your name happens to be 'Tyke' in which case, knock yourself out :tongue:!) and try to see what point is being made rather than get hung up on how it might be aimed at you.

IMHO, of course,

LC

Guest Guest75

Bloody hell woman!! Here I am with an extreme case of Man Flu but still being a brave soldier - half bottle of single malt + Pseudoepherdine (SP?) and I still cannot understand your chitterings!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody hell woman!! Here I am with an extreme case of Man Flu but still being a brave soldier - half bottle of single malt + Pseudoepherdine (SP?) and I still cannot understand your chitterings!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man flu you wuss, although OH went one step further and got bronchitis I think he was feeling left out.

Hey hang on where did you get the ephedrine from, you aren't doing stacks are you, if so I want some, as you know with things that go on with me I'm tired a lot but ephedrine gave me a boost I needed, they just don't sell it anymore :cry:

Guest Guest75
Man flu you wuss, although OH went one step further and got bronchitis I think he was feeling left out.

It is going that way...................................:sad:

Mrs Tyke is improving anyway, she did have a nasty chest infection.

I had to keep rubbing Vic on :wink:

Guest Guest75
Hey hang on where did you get the ephedrine from, you aren't doing stacks are you, if so I want some, as you know with things that go on with me I'm tired a lot but ephedrine gave me a boost I needed, they just don't sell it anymore :cry:

When I went into the chemist I was really blocked up, nearly like a cartoon case of someone having cold.

I just asked if they had anything "weapons grade" to unblock me on a night.

They asked for my driver's licence and said they had some older stock.

I reckon the chemist can take to call???

Might be worth a try??

I could have some high old times on Benelyn or even better "DoDo" tablets, yep you were ill but you did not care:wacko::wacko:

'chitterings'!? 'chitterings'?!

Ok, for the simple minded/Tyke a condensed version...

PiA users - don't take things personally and don't sweat the small stuff.

Better?

LC

(I prefer my original post :wink:)

Guest Guest75
'chitterings'!? 'chitterings'?!

Ok, for the simple minded/Tyke a condensed version...

PiA users - don't take things personally and don't sweat the small stuff.

Better?

LC

(I prefer my original post :wink:)

OK,I'll get back on the real drugs so I can understand. Don't forget......................after Tuesday you won't have Mrs Tyke to "protect" you..........:arghh: