Anyone used Fishpond.com.au?

Guest Lucky

Guest Lucky

Just wondering if anyone has used fishpond.com.au for ordering books/dvds etc. Website looks good. Talks alot about selling your own stuff, so just want to make sure I'm buying new books as it will be for presents.

If anyone has used the site, it will be good to hear some feedback.

Cheers,

:jiggy:

• 2 months later...

Hi. I use Fishpond quite often. The prices are usually pretty good. The only negative is that my orders have often been delayed. I ordered my little one 2 jigsaws for his birthday at beginning of September. One arrived last week and I had an email today to say that they cannot get the other one so order has been cancelled (after waiting weeks). Other than that, all good.

Just wondering if anyone has used fishpond.com.au for ordering books/dvds etc. Website looks good. Talks alot about selling your own stuff, so just want to make sure I'm buying new books as it will be for presents.

If anyone has used the site, it will be good to hear some feedback.

Cheers,

:jiggy:

I was also going to order from here, really good price but read some pretty negative feedback on a forum about delays and cancelled orders after weeks of waiting, didn't bother in the end. As previously mentioned thebookdepository.com is a really reasonably priced website for books with free delivery.

• 9 months later...

Thank you for this! I remembered it from last year and when I was looking for a good website to buy books for our daughter's birthday came back to find it.

I've just ordered a set of books that if I'd got from Dymocks online it would have cost me almost $80, The Book Depository (being sent all the way from the UK) cost me $56.