Warning!

ianb

Hey guys, got sent his today at work! i suggest you do the same (hope this works on here!!)

"Dear All

Did you know that this was happening?Drivers License And Privacy Act - Check your driver's license information on-line. Now you can see anyone's driver's license on the Internet, including your own! It asks for U.S. Info, but unfortunately it works for Canadian, English, Australian and New Zealand licenses as well. I just searched for mine....putting in England as the city and there it was, picture and all. This is really scary. I removed mine. I suggest you all do the same. Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your name and city (in city put England ), leave 'Select a State' and see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked 'Please Remove'. "www.license.shorturl.com

Guest SunSeekers

Thanks for the Tip Off;) !!!!

Didn't realise my picture was soooo bad :goofy:and what makes matters worse is that its there for all to see.

Well not anymore!!

I'm defo sending it on to all friends and family.

All The Best

Paul, Sharon, Ben(5) & Helen (3)