50 Shades of Grey - Noarlunga Style

AussieRob

Even though he only had one tattoo I yearned for him to fill the lonely hours between Jerry Springer and Days of Our Lives. As he approached me with his pasty white arms hanging out of his Bintang vest, his smile told me that it was dole day and I knew that my velour track suit would be hanging off the lamp shade tonight. As I stood in line at Centrelink..... thinking of reasons why I couldn't work, a sweet smell drifted past my pig like nostrils. It was a mixture of weed sweat and Lynx Africa! I turned and there he was, DWAYNE, with his pants half way down his arse, our eyes met and he was soon lifting me onto the wheelie bins behind Woolies. He had already tied his staffy to a post in the alley way so we would not be disturbed, there was a tramp watching but it did not bother us, just added to the mystery. I knew then that this was love and my life would never be the same again. I made a promise to him there and then that I would buy him a plasma with the baby bonus!

• 3 weeks later...

Fab, I havent read fifty shades but im guessing this is better Wonderful

Even though he only had one tattoo I yearned for him to fill the lonely hours between Jerry Springer and Days of Our Lives. As he approached me with his pasty white arms hanging out of his Bintang vest, his smile told me that it was dole day and I knew that my velour track suit would be hanging off the lamp shade tonight. As I stood in line at Centrelink..... thinking of reasons why I couldn't work, a sweet smell drifted past my pig like nostrils. It was a mixture of weed sweat and Lynx Africa! I turned and there he was, DWAYNE, with his pants half way down his arse, our eyes met and he was soon lifting me onto the wheelie bins behind Woolies. He had already tied his staffy to a post in the alley way so we would not be disturbed, there was a tramp watching but it did not bother us, just added to the mystery. I knew then that this was love and my life would never be the same again. I made a promise to him there and then that I would buy him a plasma with the baby bonus!