Moving Boxes WANTED - Please

Guest The Morleys

Guest The Morleys

Hi

We are moving house in a few weeks and need some boxes, just wondered if anyone who'd arrived recently had some they need to get rid of. (we live in Seaford Rise)

Thanks

Nina

P.S - can you believe this weather, makes you feel right at home doesnt it, just like a Yorkshire summer!!!

Guest The Morleys
Thought you had only just moved out of your house into a rental up the road while new one is being built?

Dont tell us your new one is ready?

Sorry dont have any boxes but if you need a hand give us a shout.

Rob and Mel

Less than four weeks and its done m8, another 2 weeks after that and we are in. May settle down for a couple of months lol.

You ok lifting with 9 fingers ??

Guest The Morleys
Fingers moving about 90%.

Stiff in the morning but once done my exercises its not to bad.

Whens the house warming dont forget to let us know.

Rob and Mel

lol we are still waiting for our invite.

m8 we dont need to know how stiff you are in a morning and about yours and mels exercises :err:

Guest andylynnchriskirst

Hi The Morleys!

We have just had our furniture delivered and have LOTS of boxes (empty) just sitting in our garage.

We are in Seaford Meadows, if you would like to come and pick them up, then give us a shout!

The Horns x

Guest andylynnchriskirst

Hi Russell,

We stayed with you last month, and you can certainly have our boxes, we have lots!

I think you already have our number, so just give us a shout whenever you need them.

The Horns x

Guest Guest75
Hi Russell,

We stayed with you last month, and you can certainly have our boxes, we have lots!

I think you already have our number, so just give us a shout whenever you need them.

The Horns x

Thanks guys - I'll have them!!!!!!:biggrin::notworthy::notworthy:

Guest Guest75
Hi Russell,

When you do move, let me know if you need a hand. The girls can talk babies while we lift stuff.

Cheers mate,

Jim

Hi Jim

Looking forward to catching up with you two. Mrs Tyke will love to talk babies. Nowhere to move to as yet. Might be the Seaford holiday rental if we don't find anything soon! Looking at moving up your way if we can find the right place.