Happy Birthday Guzzler

Guest deb and stoo

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Can I be the first to wish Guzzler a very happy birthday this weekend, you're not looking a day over 49....CONGRATULATIONS M8 :biglaugh:

Guest graandjac
:jiggy::jiggy:Happy birthday Keith we think you look great for 65 have a good one ,and Sas make sure he doesn't get too wallied. Cheers Graham & Jacqui

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:hi guzzler were 7th and i feel a song comming on

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

you look like an aussi

and you sound like one to

have a graet birthday, sorry about the song (couldnt resist)

Nicky andy & boys;)

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Well thanks everybody, will try my hardest tomorrow to celebrate although it will be a little chilly only getting to 37C, better get that sparkling Shiraz in the fridge,

Guzzler

Guest deb and stoo

Sas

I think Wales winning the Triple Crown was a present enough......if not then maybe treat him to some 'undercover wear'.....think he'd looking feckin gorgeous in a nice bra and thong set(again).....bless him :biglaugh:

:)

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Donna dude

Nice nightie........last time I saw you you were shaking your thing to some really terrible seventies disco music and the Bay City Rollers !!!.....I'm very impressed you're still awake let alone typing too......dont forget your WW bikini tommorrow :jiggy:

Guest happy-jools

Well happy birthday to you and congrats to whatever age you are between 21 and 65. :wideeyed:

Enjoy the beach. Wish we were there, its flippin freezin here.:confused:

Guest donna T

What a lovely day:jiggy:

Weather beautiful, sea cool and refreshing, kids happy, time to catch up and have a girly gossip and the men could show off their boogie boarding expertise :biglaugh:

Glad you had a fab birthday and thanks for organising this - I think it could become a regular thing. - we had a ball

Donna,Russ and Kids xxxx

Guest donna T
Yo Donna dude

Nice nightie........last time I saw you you were shaking your thing to some really terrible seventies disco music and the Bay City Rollers !!!.....I'm very impressed you're still awake let alone typing too......dont forget your WW bikini tommorrow :jiggy:

Stoo - how can you call "Wig Wam Bam" terrible music:biglaugh: I could have gone on but the kids needed bed - selfish little blighters.

Guest Guest75
What a lovely day:jiggy:

Weather beautiful, sea cool and refreshing, kids happy, time to catch up and have a girly gossip and the men could show off their boogie boarding expertise :biglaugh:

Glad you had a fab birthday and thanks for organising this - I think it could become a regular thing. - we had a ball

Donna,Russ and Kids xxxx

Yup - thoroughly enjoyed it ourselves - and meeting everyone:)

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Guzzler dude

Thank you for a wonderful day on the beach, was brilliant M8 and we all really enjoyed it, same time same place next year? Deb nursing some wonderful sunburn on her chest, really looking forward to rubbing the cream in later :jiggy:. Nice to see such a good turn out and what a perfect way to spend a public holiday. Oh yeah which horse won the race as we missed it on the radio driving home.

PS: Donna you were a star and nice to see you dancing to 'Wig Wam Bam' maybe in a different nightie next time?:notworthy:

Guest Guest75
A great turn out, sorry we didn't get chance to say bye to everyone (Russell & Sheila/Liz & Family) it was a fab day, thanks for organising it Sarah.

Angela & Co xx

Nice to meet ya neighbour :):)

We were stuck in the big tent avoiding the blistering heat.