Migrants follow AUSTRALIAN values..

Guest Guest5035

Hear Hear.

This isn't about missing a warm beer and curry sauce in the chippy, but if you seriously get upset about things happening elsewhere in the world then you are clearly living in the wrong place. This is Australia and we have to do what we can to support Australia, not try to force Australia to intervene elsewhere. I felt the same last year when I saw a Greek march in Melbourne about the Greek financial crisis, if you are Greek go and live in Greece, if your Australian then be thankful we're not in the same situation.

It always does amaze me to see people emigrating to a country and not embracing their way of living. Yes, there are different religions, creeds and races and they can stay true to what they believe internally and still RESPECT the accepting country and the values cherished there. Those who rioted in Sydney last week are obviously the minority of migrants that don't respect the rule of law nor will submit to it unless some drastic measure was taken. It is always sad to see an idiot target the belief of billions of others but that does not give you the EXCUSE to go on a stampede and create havoc!

If someone has beef with me the only way they could settle the score would be to come face to face with me either by lawful means or just plain smack me in the face. He wouldn't break everything up in his home to make a point. It is as plain as that. For Gods sake this is the 21rst Century.

I still believe multiculturalism is a great solution to many of the worlds problems. And I have to repeat myself by saying the emigrants to the receiving country should be respectful (at heart) of the values and practices of that country.

Cheers and Peace,:smile:

Ali

Guest Guest5035
It always does amaze me to see people emigrating to a country and not embracing their way of living. Yes, there are different religions, creeds and races and they can stay true to what they believe internally and still RESPECT the accepting country and the values cherished there. Those who rioted in Sydney last week are obviously the minority of migrants that don't respect the rule of law nor will submit to it unless some drastic measure was taken. It is always sad to see an idiot target the belief of billions of others but that does not give you the EXCUSE to go on a stampede and create havoc!

If someone has beef with me the only way they could settle the score would be to come face to face with me either by lawful means or just plain smack me in the face. He wouldn't break everything up in his home to make a point. It is as plain as that. For Gods sake this is the 21rst Century.

I still believe multiculturalism is a great solution to many of the worlds problems. And I have to repeat myself by saying the emigrants to the receiving country should be respectful (at heart) of the values and practices of that country.

Cheers and Peace,:smile:

Ali

mate, you are spot on, well said.

stevo