He,he,he.

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

:arghh:

That's me!:biglaugh: I'm so worried about my reaction to the first one that crawls into my room or up my pants:wideeyed:

Had "One of those moments" just earlier.

I was having a cosy lie in, Mrs Tyke had just brought me a nice cuppa. As she returned she said"There is a big White Tip" on the ceiling.

So dutifully I get up ( lazily not putting anything on so just wearing undies). Plug the vacuum in, put the brush attachment on the end of the extending house and suck the White Tip from the ceiling.

As I was reaching to take the brush attachment off the hose I saw the White Tip pull himself out!!! One tough sucker hey????

I'm doing the "Don't bite me" Spider dance:arghh:

Took the brush head off and sucked the sucker up!!!

Lessons learned - 1,DON'T USE A BRUSH ATTACHMENT, IT GIVES EM' SOMETHING TO CLING ONTO!

2, WHEN DEALING WITH WILDLIFE - PUT SOME CLOTHES ON, THE SPIDER DANCE IS NOT PRETTY TO ONLOOKERS!!

:arghh:

Had "One of those moments" just earlier.

I was having a cosy lie in, Mrs Tyke had just brought me a nice cuppa. As she returned she said"There is a big White Tip" on the ceiling.

So dutifully I get up ( lazily not putting anything on so just wearing undies). Plug the vacuum in, put the brush attachment on the end of the extending house and suck the White Tip from the ceiling.

As I was reaching to take the brush attachment off the hose I saw the White Tip pull himself out!!! One tough sucker hey????

I'm doing the "Don't bite me" Spider dance:arghh:

Took the brush head off and sucked the sucker up!!!

Lessons learned - 1,DON'T USE A BRUSH ATTACHMENT, IT GIVES EM' SOMETHING TO CLING ONTO!

2, WHEN DEALING WITH WILDLIFE - PUT SOME CLOTHES ON, THE SPIDER DANCE IS NOT PRETTY TO ONLOOKERS!!

To me the spider dance is completely understandable :biglaugh: Do you always suck them in with your vacuum? What about the Huntsman or the Redback? What do you do with them after they've been sucked in?

Guest Guest75
To me the spider dance is completely understandable :biglaugh: Do you always suck them in with your vacuum? What about the Huntsman or the Redback? What do you do with them after they've been sucked in?

It depends Ali.

On the ceiling I normally take the vac to them as Mrs Tyke complains about the splat marks.......

Great fun chasing em' around the floor though.

Huntsman I try and evict from the house,they are great at catching flies and Mozzies.

Not seen any Redbacks inside.

Also to terrify you further.......... the Wolf Spiders are just becoming active now. They carry up to 100 you live on their backs.

Not funny to stamp on one and see all the baby ones running onto your bare leg!!!:swoon:

I wouldn't want baby huntsmen crawling up my legs! Do you vacuum them as well??? OK! I just came to a drunken conclusion (obviously drinking is forbidden in Iran so we tend to drink inside and visit friends from house to house and drinking even more - sort of like bar hopping :biglaugh: )

And I just got home, very intoxicated and I'm like what if I come face to face with one when I'm as darunk as this? I guess I've reached a conclusion that when drunk I can be brave enough to show them outside:biglaugh:

Guest USA soon just SA

I think the proper approach is to evict them POLITLEY, as the huntsmen I saw in tasmania were larger than my hand could reach around and would probably take the vacuum away from you and beat you to death with it!

Guest Guest75
I though Huntsmans were useful for eating the young father spiders? Or have I made that up?

Don't forget the Drop Koala's!!!

Don't start the Drop Bear Fiasco again!!!:arghh::arghh::arghh:

They're very real and very dangerous..........but don't tell Ali that they are more widespread than spiders 

I have no problem with the drop bears. Its those 8 legged crawling creatures that I can't stand:arghh::biglaugh: