Adelaide Oval

flossybeth

I'd like to go to the Oval to see some cricket while I have the time - I'm the only one in our family who's bothered - so while I'm not working or looking to work and with the Test coming in the next few weeks I was wondering how it works. Do you have to be a member to be able to go or can you arrive on the morning and buy a day ticket?

Thanks.

Not sure when it'll all be complete but they seem to be saying some cricket is going to be played.

Have you checked the official website? http://www.adelaideoval.com.au/

Last time I saw I game there we bought tickets in advance was all. Although I'd think if its like other clubs I know they have a pre sale and offer certain tickets/seats to members etc first before a general public sale.

Guest Guest5035
I'd like to go to the Oval to see some cricket

Thanks.

The OP was asking about test matches which will sell out this year i'm sure

NWM

NWM....some cricket....

stevo