Is it raining?

Guest Libby1971

Guest Libby1971

I just went out to check the post, I forgot earlier.

And I don't want to alarm anyone but it seems there could be moisture falling from the sky.

It MIGHT be premature but Adelaide might be getting rain tonight. Woohoo! The ducks on the reserve outside might not die after all...

Libby

Guest Libby1971

I know!

I got a scarf on and a nice big jumper!

And to think I laughed at the Aussies last April doing this. I feel so ashamed!!:embarrassed:

Libby

Guest caoimhe

It MIGHT be premature but Adelaide might be getting rain tonight. Woohoo! The ducks on the reserve outside might not die after all...

Libby

We on the other side of the world think we are ducks it has rained so much :sad:

Guest Nick11
I know!

I got a scarf on and a nice big jumper!

And to think I laughed at the Aussies last April doing this. I feel so ashamed!!:embarrassed:

Libby

Good grief - might have to put heating on at this rate.

Hubbies just text me to tell me to put hot tub on for him when he gets home from work at midnight !!!!! Not got the heart to tell he'll freeze his you know whats off!!!!!!!!

Guest Tracijbc

Blimey! So how cold is cold then Nick?

We are in for -2 to -3 this weekend in Notts with some snow...and I shipped my winter coats, scarves and wellies on Monday!!! TYPICAL!!

See you soon, hope it improves...we'll be cold until the container arrives!!

Traci x

Guest soggy
Blimey! So how cold is cold then Nick?

We are in for -2 to -3 this weekend in Notts with some snow...and I shipped my winter coats, scarves and wellies on Monday!!! TYPICAL!!

See you soon, hope it improves...we'll be cold until the container arrives!!

Traci x

It's been a chilly 24 or 25 for the last couple of days, and down to about 14 or 15 at night, I have had to start wearing socks again, it's going back up to 28 ish for the weekend though.

Have a nice Easter

Simon:D

Guest Tracijbc
It's been a chilly 24 or 25 for the last couple of days, and down to about 14 or 15 at night, I have had to start wearing socks again, it's going back up to 28 ish for the weekend though.

Have a nice Easter

Simon:D

My heart bleeds for you......:nah:

Thanks Simon, we'll make the most of the snow on your behalf!

T x

Hmmmph, the only rain I saw was over the hills, I was watching those clouds come over. Got a few spots when I was in Bunnings Garden dept.Daughter no 2 was hungry and wanted to plant things that grow food- Daughter no 1 was in Rundle Mall and only got 1 drop, thought someone had spat!. Ended up watering my plants after all.

The first winter I was here I wore shorts and sandals all winter.

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:We have global warming , you guys down under must have global cooling, have worked up to october in shorts here so going to go for the 12 months out there...........lol

Cheers Graham

Guest Nick11
My heart bleeds for you......:nah:

Thanks Simon, we'll make the most of the snow on your behalf!

T x

You'll arrive in Adelaide just in time for winter mate!

How's the moving going? Tell Martin we love Adelaide and he and Su should think about emmigrating. Tell him Andrew says he's never going back to the uk! Life is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better here.

Nick

x

Guest Roz G

You lucky things, we've had snow here in the Lakes today even more forecast for tonight!! and it was only 3 degrees here at 11am today. I wish we had your cold weather!

Guest katsmajic
Yeah very cold wet ducks that are looking forward to a weekend of 18.gif , 6.gif and 11.gif

8.gif

Pete

and im ment to be car booting tomorrow...freezing my butt off more like!!!!

Guest Tracijbc
You'll arrive in Adelaide just in time for winter mate!

How's the moving going? Tell Martin we love Adelaide and he and Su should think about emmigrating. Tell him Andrew says he's never going back to the uk! Life is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better here.

Nick

x

Hey Nick, glad to hear you're lovin' it. Our stuff has been shipped, so we know we're definitely leaving, and to be honest, living in the house of zero entertainment, I can't wait now!! No PC, Playstation, DVD Player, nothing, just cr@ppy UK telvision programmes and Radio Trent. Can't wait to leave now, and am actually looking forward to getting there, winter or not.

See you in a few weeks

Traci x

Guest Guest75

It is raining now:D

Lots of lovely rain filling our tanks up and watering the grove:)

Just a shame it's on the weekend if anyone has things planned.

Guest zx6roo

It's rained and now I am in-undated with bloody millipedes... Beware hill dwellers to be! I had to crunch my way to the front door tonight.... that was after I walked into the Golden Orb weaver who had made his lovely 5ft web across the drive *shiver*

Guest Guest75
It's rained and now I am in-undated with bloody millipedes... Beware hill dwellers to be! I had to crunch my way to the front door tonight.... that was after I walked into the Golden Orb weaver who had made his lovely 5ft web across the drive *shiver*

Aye' Tis' time for the Millipedes to come out of hiding again :sad:

We have tried most deterrents to little effect.