"invisible city"

Guest Guest75

That is a good article! We should try to keep Adelaide a secret though I think. Let people think what they want. Funny how people always like to argue about one area over another. I've visited a lot of Australia and quite like most of it but Adelaide is home.

This made me titter.............

l

Ewww! Titter ye not, Tyke!

(Btw, I never noticed you had tits to titter with, you big, buff bloke you! :biglaugh:)

Oh, and I totally agree with you, Kris, let the rest of the world think what it wants, Adelaide can be 'our'* special secret and then, hopefully, it won't change too much!

LC

*By that, I mean Adelaideans not just PiA members lol!

Guest Guest75
Ewww! Titter ye not, Tyke!

(Btw, I never noticed you had tits to titter with, you big, buff bloke you! :biglaugh:)

Oh, and I totally agree with you, Kris, let the rest of the world think what it wants, Adelaide can be 'our'* special secret and then, hopefully, it won't change too much!

LC

*By that, I mean Adelaideans not just PiA members lol!

I've got the Chucks to chuckle with though!!!

As is pointed out in one of the comments below the article, it begins with an error in stating that Adelaide is the smallest mainland capital city - and it's hard to take any of the rest of it seriously (except perhaps the bit about so many people having 'two or three jobs' - er, is that supposed to be a good thing?)

Jim

Darwin and Canberra belong to the Territories and therefore don't count cos they're not "true" states. :P . Plus there is a certain poetic licence allowed to writers unless of course you are a statistician. Many people wax lyrically about places , glossing over bits that don't fit. Also the person who commented that the article was therefore not worth reading is just rude, the writer writes from their own perspective and therefore the article should be read as a whole before deciding whether you agree or not. Im sure all those who gush over Santorini don't state the absolute truth about the sewerage if it doesn't fit in with their review of the place. Even Statisticians can move the bell curve a bit to make their statistical gatherings fit the results needed. :D