Where there's will and a smile there's a WAY !!

star123

Well folks, as you know husband was laid off this week, but me being me have found not 1, not 2 but 3 yes 3 jobs for me this week, I have 4 days doing a cleaning job (you know who you are big thanks!!!) the other day i have free i have a secretary position and accounting and by nite i will be a shelf stacker for a large supermarket!!! so, i feel good, happy and as always smiley and positive.... this life we have dreamed off for years will happen... keep smiling people and have a fabulous weekend :biglaugh:

Guest Benoli

just wishing you all the luck in the world and good for you for not giving up! its not easy but theres always that little saying 'good things come to those who wait' so hopefully those 'good things' for you are going to happen very soon xx

just wishing you all the luck in the world and good for you for not giving up! its not easy but theres always that little saying 'good things come to those who wait' so hopefully those 'good things' for you are going to happen very soon xx

thank you x