Mitchell Park - Good or KEEP AWAY?

browny

Hi just trying to find out a bit about this suburb if anyone can shed any light? Possibly thinking of settling here.

Thanks

​xx

Generally speaking I don't think it's bad at all, it hasn't seen the real boom that other suburbs have but it's coming. there are a few pockets that are not so good but that is by Aussie standards not by Paisley standards where I used to live!!

​NWM

Thanks. We are looking to build on a plot and by a park just dont know that area very well. Looks ok driving round. All the houses well kept. Whats the Marion Hotel like for a beer / food?

I haven't been for food at the Marion bar, (I tend to go to the Brighton Espy for that) but I did get a good deal on some wine there! You've good access to both South and Marion Rds as well as the train (when it's back up and running). I reckon it's a good long term bet.

NWM

Guest Sarah Bradley

Marion Hotel food is good value we often go there on a Friday Lunchtime. I drive through and past the park every day, I agree lots of development going on. I like it this end of Adelaide we live just over the road in Oaklands Park.