Chat rooms

Guest kerjam

Guest jill wright

Hi

yes have had a couple of good nights in the chat rooms . I know it looks like there's no-one in them but if you enter the chat room and hang around for a while i've found a few people join you eventually

jill

Guest Leanne & Mark

Poms in Oz chat rooms are generally busy in the evenings, fridays often roll in to sat mornings as others join from aus and there are often several glasses of wine involved too!! Surprise suprise. There are often people about on Saturday eves too.

Guest Guest75
Hi

yes have had a couple of good nights in the chat rooms . I know it looks like there's no-one in them but if you enter the chat room and hang around for a while i've found a few people join you eventually

jill

You get "done" for hanging around places normally :policeman::policeman:

Guest jill wright
You get "done" for hanging around places normally :policeman::policeman:

emmmmmm...........perhaps I didn't quite word that correctly but you know what I mean't:biglaugh:

Jill