Advice needed

adelaidenow

On Saturday I am off to Seaford to help my club get 3 points. It's a long drive, so I guess I will have to leave very early, and take supplies and stop.

Can any locals give advice on places to stop at en route, anywhere I can get good food etc?

In the UK I used to stop at service stations or Little Chef to refuel.

Depends what way you take and what kind of services you are looking for will you need a toilet on your stops as it could take you as long as 40/45 mins from your location off the northern suburbs by car or will you be going by bike might take you a bit longer. Will you be able to hold your toilet needs for that long? There's a nice on the run service station at Magill and one just further on your trip at Glenunga and you can use the toilets in both of them just ask at the pay station for the key .Let us know what route you are going to take and we may be able to help you out some more. Remember and wear some sun screen as when your near the sea it may seem cool but that sun can still burn..

Well I got there and back, and we came back with 9 points, 3 games and 3 wins so definitely a place worth visiting.

it was very cold and wet. But it was elsewhere too.

it took me 20 mins to get from NE suburbs to the City, about 10 mins to get around to the SE of the

City and then an hour to get to Seaford.

With the Expressway being closed Main South Road was the only option. I have been to the south on scores of occasions in my time here but with all the talk of North v South I did take more notice of the journey this time. I think South Road and Main south road are worse than the Northern equivalents, for traffic and lights. This could be because I am not as familiar with the roads and surrounds.

Comparing the suburbs, Seaford reminded me very much of Salisbury.