Any Tylers or Chantelles on here

That was a fantastic clip - having moved from a council estate in Devon I can understand where Katie's coming from to a degree, there are definitely names that you hear and make an instant judgment (for example there really was one family with a Courtney, Tyler, Chardonnay and Jordan (girl) and we had plenty of -den names: hayden, jayden, cayden, bayden etc....) on but it didn't mean the children weren't just children and certainly my children played with and brought home whoever they were friends with just like they do now we're here in Adelaide. Although I do feel sorry for the boy in the school mine currently attend who's called Honey (as far as I can gather) - it might be sweet on a baby but can you imagine him as a 15/18 year old hanging out with his friends?

I particularly liked the bit where Katie was listing names she didn't like, footballers, geographical and Phil pointed out that she in fact has a daughter called India :err:

Guest Claire-n-tel
Is the word snob putting it lightly :arghh:

Oh and Andy your twins Indiana and Brooklyn are sweet no matter what she says!:wink:

Edited by Claire-n-tel

She worked in my last place for awhile - her colleagues described her with words that cannot be published here. The sad thing is, she's only rich and famous because people give her time....better to not let people like that have the air space. She'd do well to learn a few things about people by having to go and get a real "working class" job anyway.

Guest Adelaide_bound

I LOLed so much at that - as Zebedee says, she's the beast that we (society) have made her - whilst she may have those thoughts to a lesser degree anyway, playing them up and making a big deal about them, in the confident manner in which she has created her media persona to be, is what keeps the Public Appearances, and pound signs, rolling in - and people love to watch and be horrified and angry, so everyone wins - the TV station, her, the people at home wanting something to watch.....

If people didn't take it as seriously (ie just came at it from a different pov, knowing exactly what the media is and taking it for that) it would probably have the same net results, but they wouldn't be as offended/hurt/angry/whatever, and then everyone really does win.....

Ah, that clip. I watched it the other day and just boggled at her. Mind you, what I've seen of her on TV in the past, I can't say I'm surprised.

Yeah, its caused stir thats for sure.

I did like when Phil said about her daughter being called India though. Priceless :biglaugh: