if you could go back again?

sue2oz

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Made my family believe we were going! I'm sure they thought we wouldnt actually go through with it, so the weekend before we went we hardly saw them!

sarah

Guest ozzy wannabe

Hi

We took our children to the London eye showed them where the Queen lived took them to Hamleys, went on an open top bus etc. We also went to disneyland Paris for a few days.

There aren't any places that I wish we had gone to before we left I think we did all the ones we wanted to go too.

Good Luck

Vicky

Made my family believe we were going! I'm sure they thought we wouldnt actually go through with it, so the weekend before we went we hardly saw them!

sarah

i know the feeling sarah, i dont think anyone belives we are going me included!.

i have just been saying to the hubster i wont belive it till we land and i carnt wait for that moment belive me:jiggy:

Hi

We took our children to the London eye showed them where the Queen lived took them to Hamleys, went on an open top bus etc. We also went to disneyland Paris for a few days.

There aren't any places that I wish we had gone to before we left I think we did all the ones we wanted to go too.

Good Luck

Vicky

yep vic been to london and disneyland paris.

going to book a night at alton towers hotel for the night to take the kids that should be good.

suexx

Just follow your heart in what you think you would miss the most.

I still don't believe we are here, it's still a lot to take in, so much preparation and going onto this forum for advice and discussions with other people going through the same thing, but nothing ever prepares you for the move.

We are still in early days yet, we have only been here for 5/6 weeks, but I need to pinch myself that we are actually in the place that we dreamed and frustrated about for a year.

I personally wouldn't change anything, my OH wished he had spent more time with his brother, but it just depends on relationships in general.

Good luck, you'll enjoy it all the same x

Guest macu68
coming over at the end of the year and we are cramming things in like days out, places to visit(london,lego land etc):v_SPIN:

just wanted to know if you were in our position again, what would you have done before the big move.

thanks suexxx

Hi Sue

Didn't realise you were so close to going..... Hope it all goes well for you. What you doing Friday (18th April)??? Will you be online and fancy chat in chatroom? I am on nights but would love to catch up with you. Before we go I am going to take loads of photos of places, more for kids as they get older. Special places to remember, where you got married, home, families homes, ?schools, ?work and all your family. Tony's mum wants us to have a family photo done, wouldn't normally go for it but thinking about it cos will be the last time all together. I have just got the last bits of references together that I needed from work, at last, only taken me since January to get them and I am now going to send them off to registration boards and then apply for visa. Talk to you Friday if you are online, if you are busy I am nights off Thursday and Friday, can do Thursday if you are free.

Speak soon

Mary xxx

Hi Sue and Mary

Will try and pop in chat room Thurs/Fri if not too busy haven't chatted to the both of you for a while

Jillx

hi gurls good to hear off you.

yep will come on for a chat on friday its my birthday too! will make sure i buy meself a nice bottle of white for then.

sam my son is having a op on friday to so if am not chatting it will most probaly be that they have kept him in:wacko:

see ya's friday hopefully