Bucket list

Keith & Linda

:idea:I just thought I would start this as I have a couple of things myself I still want/need to do, but that list may get bigger once some other ideas come through.

It needs to be realistic but can include be somewhere you want to go, something you want to do or have done to you or someone you would like to meet.

I would like to go to Antartica, not only to see the wonderous sights but also to actually step foot on the land mass, I would have then stood on all the continents.

I would also like to go on one of those machines which simulate sky diving but without the big drop.

Keith

Oh Keith I've had a lot of time recently to contemplate where and what I want to see before I pop my clogs.

I have a very long list so I'm going to have to stay around for a few more years and win the lottery so I can afford to do everything.

Top of my head:

Do a safari in Africa

Get around all of Oz

Go to Angkor Wat

Spend Christmas in a snow covered village in Europe

See the NYE fireworks in Sydney

Oh Keith I've had a lot of time recently to contemplate where and what I want to see before I pop my clogs.

I have a very long list so I'm going to have to stay around for a few more years and win the lottery so I can afford to do everything.

Top of my head:

Do a safari in Africa

Get around all of Oz

Go to Angkor Wat

Spend Christmas in a snow covered village in Europe

See the NYE fireworks in Sydney

Sort of done the safari as I worked there for a couple of years, Botswana, South Africa, Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe), met my Wiltshire wife in Africa too, we still want to do one of those luxury camp safaris in the Okavango. I will be in Europe the week before Christmas a bit of skiing (before I am too far past it) and the markets. Angkor wat is on the list just not making the top 10 yet.