Recommendations for skylights

Guest Nat

Hi

Just wondered if anyone can recommend someone or a company that installs skylights.

I am not being lazy in looking for someone, and have seen a few advertised, but would prefer to use someone who can come recommended.

Thanks in advance, Nat icon_thumright.gif

You have just become a true Adelaidian;), but sorry can't help have never had to install skylights, but do tell us if you are satisfied with who you get cos we love recommendations.:biglaugh:

Oh, ok, thanks for that. I haven't got a clue what you are on about (true Adelaidian), but hey, thanks anyway:goofy:;)

Guest Guest75

We had two fitted a good few years ago.

Can't remember the name of the company but they were good and reasonable.

Based on O'Sullivan Beach Road at Lonsdale.

If I'm passing I'll get their name and number.

We had two fitted a good few years ago.

Can't remember the name of the company but they were good and reasonable.

Based on O'Sullivan Beach Road at Lonsdale.

If I'm passing I'll get their name and number.

Thanks Tyke, i should be passing through that way today, so i'll keep an eye out. Thank you, Nat

Sorry Nat,

its just the Adelaide people do just that, rely on recommendations rather than doing the foot work. They really prefer to use someone known to people they know. As in a friend of my mother's new cleaner was found slumped in their living room, they thought she'd collapsed but on closer inspection she'd raided their drinks cabinet.:biglaugh: