Swimming Pools

Guest philnjulie

Guest philnjulie

Hi All,

We Are Just In The Process Of Pricing A Pool, Does Any One Have A Contact Or A Recomendation Have Had A Quote Came In At $33k For A Fibreglass Did Include Coping, Solar,lights Etc Still Think Its A Bit Steep . Volunteers With A Shovel Most Welcome Thanks Phil

Guest Libby1971

Freedom Pools are highly recommended by several people. They are in ground.

There is also a place at Lonsdale, although I can't remember their name who are recommended. Watch who they use as fitters - see The monghans for more details - who are reasonable for above ground pools but buried a bit in ground - you know what I mean.

Libby

Guest donna T

We used Freedom - about $18 - 20K plus coping if I remember rightly

They were excellent., did what they said when they said it would be done for the price they quoted. :jiggy:

Good luck

Donna x

Guest philnjulie
We used Freedom - about $18 - 20K plus coping if I remember rightly

They were excellent., did what they said when they said it would be done for the price they quoted. :jiggy:

Good luck

Donna x

hi thanks for that did that include solar heating or not and what size was it were thinking of a 9mx4m or there abouts phil

Guest guest569

We also used Freedom. Very happy with their product and service. We paid $23500. That included solar ( manual) and a solar cover on a roller.No coping though, just two tone coloured fibreglass. sparkly blue up to the waterline then a sandstone fibreglass to match the pavers.

Were all in it today you should have come and had a look.:jiggy:

Oh and its 8x4.

Hi there, we used The Pool and Spa shop in Lonsdale to buy our above ground pool which we've had sunk into the ground. Can't remember the exact size of the pool, I think it's about 10m x 3m and I think that the whole thing, including fencing, solar heating etc has cost us about $12000. The pool isn't huge, but then again neither are the kids! They absolutely love it!

Guest sarahsmartiepants

We used Adelaide SA pool and spa. We were happy enough, as long as you keep an eye how long they dig for and how many trucks they drive off with!:err:.

Their after sales hasnt been too bad either, had a couple of probs, which could have been with any company, solar on the roof sprung a leak, they were there with in the wek to fix. Cartridge filter started to leak, that was a bit harder to sort due to the company that make the filter, but has now been resolved. I wouldnt bother with the lights. We ahve a friend who has a light shining down on the pool and it is just as effective. Ours are rusty already...something else to sort!

sarah