Help with Haighs chocolate

Guest chrisgreenmagic

Guest chrisgreenmagic

Hi guys

I feel cheeky posting on here but I'm quickly running out of options. I'm from Bristol in England and have a girlfriend who is from Adelaide and is feeling very homesick. I'm trying to get together all of her favourite Aussie things (vegemite, Cherry Ripes etc) but I cannot get my hands on any Haighs chocolate and this is the most important part of the gift as she is a massive fan of it.

I've contacted them directly and they won't post to the uk and I don't know anyone in Adelaide.

I'm asking if there is anyone in Adelaide who is kind enough to buy some and post it to me in the uk? I would be happy to cover all the reasonable costs. I would do anything for this girl and am considering emigrating with her back home next year but maybe proposing before we go. This would mean a lot to me but even more to her.

Is there anyone out there that can help?

Guest chrisgreenmagic

Thats great. I wasn't expecting a response. Thank you for helping. They do a box for $66.50 which is a milk and dark assortment 500g. I'm not sure Ive been on the right website for posting but I believe it would be $23.70. I will also throw $10 to whoever helps. Email me directly at (email removed as per forum rules) if you are happy to help and we'll work it out.

Edited by Blossom
Removal of email address.

Guest MandiMR2

Hi there, if you still need help I may be able to...I'm here in Adelaide on my visa validation & research trip until fri 11th Oct. I'm going to be bringing some back for my fella, so could bring yours back too & post onto you?? No worries tho if you've already made arrangements. Mandi x

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hi Chris!

I really don't mind doing this but just thinking if you can wait til Mandi gets back and can post them from uk you'll save a heap on postage....if you want them before that tho i'm still happy to do it:jiggy: