Zombie ideas needed!

Guest Claire-n-tel

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hello!

I need a great idea for a costume/costumes....we are going to a quiz night and the dress code is zombies, i need some unusual ideas that i can make, either two costumes or one costume for 2 people, i've googled loads but not really found the "right" look.....ideas anyone?

Why not use Google images to search 'zombie walk'?

We've been to the one here a couple of times and there have been some amazing - and simple! - costumes so perhaps you might get some inspiration from the pics?

Otherwise, just remember you can never have enough blood, gore or brains (though brains might be harder to come by lol!)

:wubclub: LC

We just saw a zombie walk in Melbourne, there were zombie clowns, cheerleaders, Marilyn Monroe, wedding couples, nurses, even Buzz Lightyear! One was being carried in a coffin. Lots of punk/victorian combined too. Basically, any normal dress up splattered in blood, white faces, and disfigurations. You can get lenses that whiten your eyes, spooky. Have fun!!

Guest Rachael M Bowen

We did horror fancy dress last new year, I dressed in a bee costume with lots of black eye make up bloodly fangs and a toy knife (killer Bee) and for Trev we cut out loads of breakfast cereal box pictures fixed them to a T shirt, splatted blood all over and he was a serial killer!!! real easy and cheap to make.

Guest Guest75

I saw a really clever and a bit technical idea on FB

Small lcd screen,on your front,small camera on your back (all kind of hidden in ripped and bloody clothing) - it looks as if you have a hole ripped through your torso.

It would really mess with people's minds!zombie.jpg