Two weeks to go

Guest taffs

Well we are so excited, Gail and I finished work today :biglaugh: and have already got the wine open!!

Two weeks tomorrow and we fly out to start our new lives in Adelaide. We cant believe its neally here, 6 months of planning and putting everything into place and its just flown bye (wow). We are sure we are doing the right thing ? especially for us as a family and more importantly for our boys Alfie (6) and charlie (4). (positive thinking)

On the 14th January it will be my Birthday, so any recommendations would be great ?

It would also be nice to put some faces to the names on here, so if anyone fancies a beer/wine when we arrive please feel free to drop bye

Jason

Of course you're doing the right thing! with two weeks to go now there's no going back anyway so sit back and enjoy the ride, you've put too much effort in not to!

All our stuff was picked up today and we now have a blow up bed in place, 1 pan to cook and make a brew, 1 glass each for wine and a 75p cup for a brew! A little sad to see our home bare but excited that our stuff is on íts way and we'll be following it in11 days!!

TD

Guest AliinAus

How exciting for you ... I remember the last couple of weeks being bitter sweet with the tears of the goodbyes mixed with the excitement of our new adventure. Good luck and safe journey.