A new life down under

Guest Roo1

Members of PIA, can I direct you to this site

http://www.anewlifedownunder.com/

Poor Paul the web host is trying in vain to get more members. PIA is awesome as we know but a breath of life needs to be given to this site before Paul pulls the plug.

Tim, I'm not trying to poach your members but we all need a little help to get things off the ground in this life. Can I ask for your support guys and get the forum rockin?

Cheers

Judi x

Guest Nick11
Members of PIA, can I direct you to this site

http://www.anewlifedownunder.com/

Poor Paul the web host is trying in vain to get more members. PIA is awesome as we know but a breath of life needs to be given to this site before Paul pulls the plug.

Tim, I'm not trying to poach your members but we all need a little help to get things off the ground in this life. Can I ask for your support guys and get the forum rockin?

Cheers

Judi x

Have just registered Judi

Noticed Tyke got in before me!

You are all super, thanks!!! I'm sure Paul will be estactic!

Thanks too to Tim for not pulling the plug on this post!! It seems a number of people have looked at this thread anyway, so my jobs done!!!

Thanks again for your support PIA members

Signing off and letting this thread fall now into cyberspace.

Judi x