Just arrived!

Guest Kate Mills

Guest Kate Mills

My husband guspjmh posts on here all the time, now I'm joining in :wink:. Been here 3 days, journey was hard and jet lag is still playing havoc but it's so beautiful and weather is amazing. We have 2 kids, our son is 4, daughter is 2 and we want to start meeting people, we are in the Port Noarlunga area. My husband may be in work soon, and I might go insane on my own with kids!

We move into a long term place on the 28th so will be able to do bbqs etc from then!

Kate x

Guest Muffinmuncher

Yes Welcome to Adelaide , remember the excitement and the buzz of activity in those early days , so much to do , so much is new, its a great time try and enjoy as much as possible, especially don’t stress too much over the job situation, great that you have an interview and all but if you are prepared to work and turn your hand to whatever it takes you will find work here ...I know it is easy to say and hard to do its just a slight regret of mine that when I came over I let job hunting stress me out and there was no need...have the right can do attitude and all will fall into place...the Aussie’s like to employ Poms , as they know we work hard and those that get here want to make it work.

You have lots of great weather on the way and so much to see and do so enjoy it ...just be prepared to explain what happened to our team in the cricket because they will pull your leg ....

Hi Kate

Hoping to meet up with you guys soon, have been chatting to your hubby on facebook, send me a friend request.

Its all a bit of a haze that first week and very tiring, looking forward to meeting you soon :)

My husband guspjmh posts on here all the time, now I'm joining in :wink:. Been here 3 days, journey was hard and jet lag is still playing havoc but it's so beautiful and weather is amazing. We have 2 kids, our son is 4, daughter is 2 and we want to start meeting people, we are in the Port Noarlunga area. My husband may be in work soon, and I might go insane on my own with kids!

We move into a long term place on the 28th so will be able to do bbqs etc from then!

Kate x