Hello all, I've noticed that a lot of the members appear to live in and around the area from Hallet Cove down to Port Noalunga.
I would like to visit the area as it sounds nice, but I'd like to ask a few questions first.
1. Do you need an overcoat as I hear it gets quite cold and windy?
2. Is there a lot of crime? Will I be able to park my car with a greater than 50% chance it will be there upon my return?
3. Are there any shops that are not owned by expats selling British goods?
4. Are the Australian minorities friendly?
5. Are there any sandy beaches, or is it just Pebbles?
I'm thinking of visiting around July to see the Blue Whales. Thanks.