obedience traing great, modesty training not so good!

Guest Claire-n-tel

Guest Claire-n-tel
Brazen Tart Terrier by the looks of it !!!

Remind you of anyone Tyke?......Only Tarty doesn't rhyme with Stan!......Tel calls that his 'Stan The Man' look!

Guest Guest75
Remind you of anyone Tyke?......Only Tarty doesn't rhyme with Stan!......Tel calls that his 'Stan The Man' look!

I know - I'll have to wear some pants next time you are round!

I know - I'll have to wear some pants next time you are round!

Hmm, probably wouldn't need such a big censored sign though, hey Tyke?

Claire, feel free to photobomb the site with photos of that darling puppy!

I know Stan only has eyes for you but I could look at him for ages!

:wubclub: LC

Guest Guest75
Hmm, probably wouldn't need such a big censored sign though, hey Tyke?

Ewww!!! don't cut yourself on that sharp wit Missus :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Just feel honored that you do know what size sign is required.:wink:

It's the "Thought that counts":cute::cute:

[quote=Tyke;2893

Just feel honored that you do know what size sign is required.:wink:

It's the "Thought that counts":cute::cute:

No. Just no, Tyke. :policeman:

Whilst I am impressed you've managed to totally diss yourself, the idea that I 'do know what size sign is required' is both inaccurate and highly disturbing. :shocked:

And please don't bring your pink, sparkly, budgie smugglers in to this. :swoon:

As for the "Thought that counts" that particular thought has made me feel sick.....

Now, back to that adorable puppy.....

:wubclub::wubclub: (for Stan!) LC

Guest Claire-n-tel

Ok, well it's official, we are soft as ****e puppy owners who.......refer to each other as mummy and daddy.......become very offended if someone doesn't gush over Stans cuteness.....know that he is far superior to any other puppy/dog who ever lived......spend more money on puppy things than on our weekly shop......talk constantly about him, and don't understand people who don't......have taken more photos in the last week than in last 6 months (even though Tel is a photographer!)

Ok, well it's official, we are soft as ****e puppy owners who.......refer to each other as mummy and daddy.......become very offended if someone doesn't gush over Stans cuteness.....know that he is far superior to any other puppy/dog who ever lived......spend more money on puppy things than on our weekly shop......talk constantly about him, and don't understand people who don't......have taken more photos in the last week than in last 6 months (even though Tel is a photographer!)

I see nothing wrong with most of that!

Stan is a handsome young pup and deserves total adoration from one and all.

:notworthy:

Stan's smoochability to one side, are you sure you wish to be thought of as Stan's mummy? Wouldn't that make you a total b!tch? Although Tel would be a dog, which can have way more positive connotations....

Just sayin'

:wubclub: LC

Now, you're suuuuure you don't need a puppysitter any time soon??? Eagerly waiting, LC x

Guest Claire-n-tel
I admit that Stan is a very close second to Our Dylbag for the title of Best Dog in the World!

Second??........ Don't be so blooming silly!........I know Dylan is still on his way here and therefore we have not met him but really??!.......:err:

I understand everyone will be bias thinking their dog is the best, but we actually know that Stan is!:biglaugh: xxx

Guest Guest75

Stan came for a visit today - nearly fainted with "Cuteness overload"!!

Going to be fun introducing him to our boys when he is a little bigger!

1925029_10152323107398685_1486007384_n.jpg

Guest Claire-n-tel
That's a very good question! A mongrel of about 100 different breeds mixed into one cute little furball...

Ah Ha!......a Heinz 57!........ some of the greatest dogs ever......although today she would have been called a moodle-schnaushu-doodle-spoodle and sold for a couple of grand!.....

I remember when it wasn't unusual to see a poster on someones front gate saying

"mongrel (or cross breed) pups free to good homes"

:biglaugh: