Working is not all it is cracked up to be!

Guest Libby1971

Guest Libby1971

Someone put me out of my misery and tell me in short words (no rude ones please) why oh why anyone would bother working. Aside from money.

I am so sorry. I have whinged, whined, been ruge, hostile and angry for months about the fact that I haven't been working. Now I am and you can shove the whole concept off Sydney Harbour Bridge. I am sooooooo ungrateful.

I have worked for almost a full week now. I staggered, no joke honestly, I staggered around Marion Shopping Centre tonight. OH has a deathwish and I had to take him shopping for shorts - Guzzler's idea, I knew that man would him astray once my back was turned - and I could have slept standing up.

I passed knackered on Tuesday. :swoon:

Tomorrow I expect to cry with relief, frequently, throughout the day. I am on the brink of tears now as I just think about it.

I look like something that has been dragged through a hedge backwards. I am currently the original model for a bad hair day and Sarahsmartiepants has received an SOS from me.

Libby

I know how you feel, I always take my hols in a block of 6 weeks- I can pretend I am rich as I do nothing but enjoy myself and the money just keeps going in the bank. Then I have to go back to work.....You'll soon get into the swing of things again and settle hopefully into that highly political area of intrigue-the staffroom. You must have to get up early to get to school in time so no wonder you feel tired , plus you now have to fit everything in around work because even though your hubby has become the housekeeper I get the sneaky impression you will still try to be as involved with everything as you were. You'll get over your knackered state and start enjoying( I hope) what you trained to do.

Pep talk over, just remember how you felt when you got the job.

Rachel

Guest Sharon and Paul
Someone put me out of my misery and tell me in short words (no rude ones please) why oh why anyone would bother working. Aside from money.

I am so sorry. I have whinged, whined, been ruge, hostile and angry for months about the fact that I haven't been working. Now I am and you can shove the whole concept off Sydney Harbour Bridge. I am sooooooo ungrateful.

I have worked for almost a full week now. I staggered, no joke honestly, I staggered around Marion Shopping Centre tonight. OH has a deathwish and I had to take him shopping for shorts - Guzzler's idea, I knew that man would him astray once my back was turned - and I could have slept standing up.

I passed knackered on Tuesday. :swoon:

Tomorrow I expect to cry with relief, frequently, throughout the day. I am on the brink of tears now as I just think about it.

I look like something that has been dragged through a hedge backwards. I am currently the original model for a bad hair day and Sarahsmartiepants has received an SOS from me.

Libby

hi Libby, I think thay call this life??? .I work 5 off , 4 on, 5off , then the other way . got use to it now?, but sometimes wish i was at work , when the mrs nags me and the kids keep on . but most of time i am busy with home life . Your get back into the swing of things soon let the old man do the work around the house for a short time ?. ATB Paul.:)

Guest Nick11
I have the solution Lib!!! Have another baby!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Desperate measures call for desperate actions!!!!!!

Could see Bob at mother and toddler group!!!

Desperate measures call for desperate actions!!!!!!

Could see Bob at mother and toddler group!!!

Love the idea, not so sure Libby will :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:. But seriously Libby, come on, its your first week don't be so hard on yourself, it can only get better. Just relax all weekend, be pampered, forget about the kids & indulge on chocolate............;).

Angela x

Guest donna T

Poor you Libby:sad:

First weeks are notoriously hard and you haven't exactly got yourself an easy ride there have you?

Take this weekend to relax, lots of wine and chocolates and don;t think about Monday,

More babies????? .... hmmmm!!!!! Why not????

Have a lovely weekend and see you soon

Donna xx