Where's Ali?

jtct

Haven't seen anything on here from our old friend Ali since before Christmas. Anyone know how he's doing? I know he's had a tough journey but he was always so positive and optimistic and I miss his enthusiasm and comments about his life here in Adelaide. Hope he's OK!

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry I haven't been contributing to the forum. The job really takes away a lot from you and on nights that I'm not working I usually go out by myself. I love the team I work with. The boys have really got my back. The owners of the club treat me lovingly and the rest of staff have become very good friends. I just wish that the public would understand what we go through every night on the job and together with the officials would acknowledge the risks we take to protect the patrons, staff members and ourselves. When we get assaulted there is almost no law that will protect us.

Life is good. I'm giving it my best and trying to make something out of myself. I still am working on my business ventures and when the time comes I'll give them a shot.

I walked into the club on my birthday a bit drunk. The staff, owners and regular patrons were singing for me and buying me shots. One of the regulars even turned up with a yummy birthday cake and I shared my day by giving away slices of cake to people on the street. Definitely a highlight since arriving Down Under. :)

Still searching for that special someone. I'm sure that she will come along soon. :)

I will try and be more active here and in the mean time know that you guys are in my thoughts and heart. :)

Cheers,

Ali