Bogan Hunters

Mr Technical

Guest Britgirl8

Makes me smile and cringe at the same time that show!! Taking a trip around locally i often see many that would be good contenders for the programme. One of the worst sights is that they walk around with those zz top beards and nothing on their feet!!

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing wrong with ZZ top beards and bare feet ........ one of my oldest friends of over 20 years has that look, together with the Harley and tatts, and is the gentlest, most loyal, hard working person you could ever wish to meet. I hate stereotyping people. That really poops me off.

What perplexes me is why do so many of them have such bad teeth - in many cases no teeth at all? Are they all meth heads (I know crystal meth does your teeth in) or is it too much coke and soft drinks? Why don't they spend some of the money they waste on booze, fags, cars and tatoos on going to the dentist?

What perplexes me is why do so many of them have such bad teeth - in many cases no teeth at all? Are they all meth heads (I know crystal meth does your teeth in) or is it too much coke and soft drinks? Why don't they spend some of the money they waste on booze, fags, cars and tatoos on going to the dentist?

Methodone causes tooth loss as well.