A question about cats...

V-Bird

Guest Guest14361

I doubt it very much....try the TTGC council or speak to the neighbours, normally cats dig a hole crap then cover it...failing that throw it over the fence or outside their front door

Guest Claire-n-tel
Our neighbour uses a trap and catches cats which wander through his garden; he has lots of aviaries and wants to discourage cats. He returns them (so long as they're tagged) but obviously they've had to spend some time in the trap.

I think that would be illegal?

You can hire cat traps through the RSPCA ........ http://www.rspcasa.asn.au/animal-shelter/cat-traps/

We have had probs with our neighbours pure white cat, so one night when it was yet again terrorising our pet lorikeet hubby flew out the back door and grabbed the first thing at hand to spray it with .............. and decorated it a lovely shade of blue!!

Just wondering, under Australian law, if you neighbour's cat craps all over your lawn, are you allowed to end its life..?

No you are not. Check your councils rules though. Some have rules on when and if a cat can be outside. Some if they receive complaints they can order the owner to keep the cat indoors.

Guest Guest12727
Just wondering, under Australian law, if you neighbour's cat craps all over your lawn, are you allowed to end its life..?

Are you sure it is a cat? They don't normally 'go' where they can't cover it, so more likely to 'go' in a garden bed. Sounds like a small dog to me.

Guest Guest12727
I can't believe this is a legitimate question.

Good to know that if there is a report of a cat deliberately killed by humans, the police will subpeona this website for further info!

It is posted by V-Bird :rolleyes:

Guest Guest75

I'm thinking it might be possums as well. Tree rats I call them. Cute at first but if in local residence they can really get on your nerves after a while.

Guest Guest12727
I'm thinking it might be possums as well. Tree rats I call them. Cute at first but if in local residence they can really get on your nerves after a while.

Those you definitely can't kill :policeman: