Where has my baby gone?!

Guest Claire-n-tel

:wubclub: Oh, he looks so cute, Claire!

Stan's body cut looks soft and babyish, but his face is that of a young dog with puppy-dog eyes. He looks like a kid wearing a 'grown up' suit at a wedding!

Doesn't matter how old they get, they don't stop being your puppy!

Many :wubclub: LC

PS. I only read your thread because I thought you were talking about me...... :biggrin: x

Guest Guest75
:wubclub: Oh, he looks so cute, Claire!

Stan's body cut looks soft and babyish, but his face is that of a young dog with puppy-dog eyes. He looks like a kid wearing a 'grown up' suit at a wedding!

Doesn't matter how old they get, they don't stop being your puppy!

Many :wubclub: LC

PS. I only read your thread because I thought you were talking about me...... :biggrin: x

Where is that sick bag...................

PS Stan looks cool.

Great to see him the other week. Could you tell I was nervous about how Brock would behave?

Guest Claire-n-tel

Brock was fine!....could you tell I wasn't nervous?!....does that make me a bad Mum?!

I know exactly what you mean LC....Tel said he looks like he is playing grown up!

Guest Guest75
Looks like I'm joining Diane and have to agree with you, Tyke!

I'm glad Claire understood what I meant, but it was a tad puke-ily put, for sure!

:smile: LC

Yep................full fat cream and red wine on the stomach I reckon???

Guest Claire-n-tel

Awww Diane he is sooo cute!......I think Stan was even smaller than that....he was 1.4kg when we picked him up....last month at the vets he was 7.5kg (5months) he's even grown since then!......it goes so fast :swoon: