Shiels jewellers

Guest Guest14361

Guest Guest14361

Beware of false advertising...

Saw a nice pair of earrings advertised clearly at $39.95 today, less another 60%, thought good buy! got to the till! price drop by $10 only, said that's wrong she replied wrong price showing, said manager please, she said assistant is right, I said head office phone number and your name, she said why, I said false advertising and I need to ring channel 7 today tonight aswell. Manager said hang on 2 mins whilst she calls someone, she came back said ok $39.95 less 60%i said there you go .....principle thanks and off I went smiling.

Guest Guest14361
I'd rather have flowers grabbed from the servo than any of the s**te they sell in Shiels!

You're a cheapo then and I don't like lily dale mini roasts

Edited by Guest14361

I'd rather have flowers grabbed from the servo than any of the s**te they sell in Shiels!

If it sparkles, looks pretty, and is a reasonable price then I don't care where it comes from! I'm simple like that :cute:

I don't quite understand why Nobby's post seems to be attracting such negativity.

I'm all for standing up for my rights, and if something is advertised with an additional 60% off, then I'd expect the store to honour their own advertising too! I reckon Nobby did well, and hopefully the next customer wouldn't have to argue as hard. :notworthy:

LC

Guest Guest14361
If it sparkles, looks pretty, and is a reasonable price then I don't care where it comes from! I'm simple like that :cute:

I don't quite understand why Nobby's post seems to be attracting such negativity.

I'm all for standing up for my rights, and if something is advertised with an additional 60% off, then I'd expect the store to honour their own advertising too! I reckon Nobby did well, and hopefully the next customer wouldn't have to argue as hard. :notworthy:

LC

why thank you, exactly the point I was making, one has to be very careful in Australia with the advertising done as it can every misleading.

the young girl I bought the item for was absolutely over the moon.....