Fixing 'Keying' on Cars :(

Lazy Cow

Guest Claire-n-tel

Aghhh!.....Hun it's not just Aberfoyle Park, happened to us outside our unit.....not quite the same on our 95 corolla though, just added more to the 'character'! Xxx

Thank you all for your replies.

There must be something wrong with me, as I actually feel a bit better that I'm not alone :(

lol, Nobby, it's not retribution against me. There was a party round here, possibly the footy club, last night so I'm putting it down to that.

I can't believe paint protection was such a waste of money, but at least I won't pay extra to have it reinstated, if it's already off the rest of the car.

Thanks for the contacts, I will see how much it comes to...and hope I can afford it.

Tyke, thanks for making me chuckle when all I feel like doing is being sad.

Ultimately though, they are just cars. I guess if this is the worst of my problems then I am pretty lucky :cool:

LC

Guest Guest75
Thank you all for your replies.

There must be something wrong with me, as I actually feel a bit better that I'm not alone :(

lol, Nobby, it's not retribution against me. There was a party round here, possibly the footy club, last night so I'm putting it down to that.

I can't believe paint protection was such a waste of money, but at least I won't pay extra to have it reinstated, if it's already off the rest of the car.

Thanks for the contacts, I will see how much it comes to...and hope I can afford it.

Tyke, thanks for making me chuckle when all I feel like doing is being sad.

Ultimately though, they are just cars. I guess if this is the worst of my problems then I am pretty lucky :cool:

LC

Thumb screws and electrodes always ready for your adversaries.....................

Free trip on the boat Shark fishing on offer to em' as well, bait always welcome.