we made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ali@51

Guest ali@51

Hi All

Guess where we are;). Yep me and the kids made it as far as singapore no problem. I was dreading the flight me and 3 kids on a plane for 12.5 hours but it was no where near as bad as I thought it would be. Pippa only slept for 2 hours and the other 2 not at all , although they all managed to sleep for the landing. I cant praise Singapore airlines enough they were ace really freindly really helpfull and nothing was to much trouble. Any way the kids are on a play area and then we are of for a swim to try and help them get over the jet lag. Oh and Morgan got flatened by Meg and Joe in the rush to give him a hug and Pippa wouldnt have andything to do with him:wacko:, He was not amused

Guest Django

Well done Ali.:D

Just another flight and you will all be there. Bet you're glad you have Morgan with you for the second leg. I'm dreading the flight with four little ones but then there are two of us. If you can do it with 3 on your own our flight will be easy.

Pete

Dear Ali,

Have a quick word with Air stewards on the sly and I'm sure you can be seated 30 rows behind Morgan and the kids for the next leg. It's only fair after all and I'm sure it will take him 8 hours to overcome the fickle nature of a two year old anyway!

Liz

Guest cunnah10
Hi All

Guess where we are;). Yep me and the kids made it as far as singapore no problem. I was dreading the flight me and 3 kids on a plane for 12.5 hours but it was no where near as bad as I thought it would be. Pippa only slept for 2 hours and the other 2 not at all , although they all managed to sleep for the landing. I cant praise Singapore airlines enough they were ace really freindly really helpfull and nothing was to much trouble. Any way the kids are on a play area and then we are of for a swim to try and help them get over the jet lag. Oh and Morgan got flatened by Meg and Joe in the rush to give him a hug and Pippa wouldnt have andything to do with him:wacko:, He was not amused

Hi Ali

Well done you!The hardest bit over and done with!Not long now until you start your new life in Adelaide!You must be so excited!you are amazing doing that all on your own with 3 young kids!!!!

Keep us updated how things go with your new adventure!

So glad that you are all together as a family unit again!

Take care and enjoy

Gill

x

Guest bev_stef

Hi Ali

Well done. I wouldn't like to do it with my 2 alone:nah:, so I take my hat off to you. If you can manage that alone, I'm sure settling in should be fine for you. Bet your glad to see Morgan again. Enjoy Singagpore and all the best for your new life, back together again.

Bev

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Ali,

Well done, glad the flight went ok for you.

The flight is the bit I am worried about most as my youngest doesn't like to sit down at all!!

Good luck as a family, keep us posted on how everything goes.

Hope to see you in Adelaide soon (September we hope).

Ffion x :)

Guest alibongo

Hi Ali,

Well done on getting there on one piece. my family will also be split when we leave the UK My daughter and I go over 4 weeks before Hubby and son. just the way it works out sometimes as my job starts mid July and OH had to give 3months notice at work which meant he couldnt go till end July.

Still if you managed it with 3 little ones I have confidence now that I can do it too with my teenager

Good luck See you when we get over there

Ali

Guest Guest75

Well done and welcome to Adelaide!!

Sorry about the weather at the moment but we need the rain.

Great to hear the flight went well:D:D