a favour required

Guest barmyarmy

Guest barmyarmy

hi can anyone help me out. need a honest reliable person.i,m hoping to buy a book on ebay being sold in melbourne ( i think ) & if i win its gonna cost me approx £32 p&p which is a lot as i sent a book to NZ last month for £9.07.so heres what i,m hoping for ,that some kind hearted soul will let me use they address to get this book delivered to ( after i,ve paid for said book) & then that person will get a price for p&p to england let me know then i send a cheque to them to cover it & when cheque cleared then send book. hope thats not too complicated & hope someone will be my knight in shinning armor cheers:idea:

I'm willing to do it for you, but be warned overseas cheques take upto 4 weeks to clear once deposited in a bank. Also it costs an extra fee for the bank to clear it. It would be easier to just send Pounds over, the post is pretty reliable, my kids always get their birthday money from the UK.

Airmailing a parcel can cost quite a bit, it is to do with the weight. About 1.5kg can cost about $60, so hope it's just a light book. Anyway pm me if you want me to do it for you and I'll let you know my address.

Rachel

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Postage back to the uk is more than postage to Oz.

Do you know how big and how much it weighs, maybe one of us can give you a price, there is always sea mail, cheaper but take 3 months!

sarah

Guest jill wright
hi can anyone help me out. need a honest reliable person.i,m hoping to buy a book on ebay being sold in melbourne ( i think ) & if i win its gonna cost me approx £32 p&p which is a lot as i sent a book to NZ last month for £9.07.so heres what i,m hoping for ,that some kind hearted soul will let me use they address to get this book delivered to ( after i,ve paid for said book) & then that person will get a price for p&p to england let me know then i send a cheque to them to cover it & when cheque cleared then send book. hope thats not too complicated & hope someone will be my knight in shinning armor cheers:idea:

I hope you don't think me nosey but I'm quite intrigued as to what this book is it sounds to be causing quite a palaver (hope its worth it)

Jill