Happy Halloween!!!

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Happy Halloween everyone!!

It seems to be getting more popular here in Australia!!

The kids and a lot of adults love it - Yaa Boo Sucx to to those grumble guts who say it does not belong here in Aus - well neither does Christmas or Easter then!!

As long as the kids are accompanied by adults or able to be on their own we think it's great.

Our little corner of the suburb has quite a few who join in - and knock on our door.:biggrin:

Last year a people carrier tipped loads of kids out and they came and door knocked as well:swoon:

Bowl of spooky treats ready , I'm sure Mrs Tyke will arrange some costumes for the dogs as well:arghh:

559548_10152846589358685_6449501715054077013_n.jpg?oh=a0888b213fcc4342ea548f5689e74325&oe=54B02944&__gda__=1424816666_d9231da3bbd3ce5d9724e6396f479fda

Ooh, I love Halloween! We used to go trick or treating with carved turnips and candles inside....no, am not that old, honest.

Our road was always busy with little ones all dressed up , very cute. :smile:

Yes it seems to be getting popular. We saw a severed hand and an eyeball just lying in the street. We assumed it was fake :shocked: I also saw some humongous spiderwebs hanging on fences - I thought it was someone getting ready for Christmas and spraying "fake snow" until I realised later on what it was about. It's kind of fun but I am not going for a walk tonight there are some strange kids and adults walking around, I am telling you.

Managed to scare some trick or treaters this evening - answered the door with a carving knife in my hand dripping with tomato sauce! (Gave them some chocolate afterwards!)

You made me laugh Anne. That is really getting into the spirit. They should have given you some chocolate. We got no-one coming to our door. We have a large rambling front garden, with bushes and hedges and it looks a bit like a "secret garden" so I think that scared people away. Bunch of wusses we have in this area methinks......