'My Family' Stickers

V-Bird

I think it fair to say that anyone who has these is just highlighting the fact that they are a narcissistic moron who has parted with hard-earned cash to follow a stupid fad.

Come on don't hold back, just tell us you don't like them! :shocked:Do you have or ever had anything in your car V-Bird? bumper/window sticker, furry dice, or other things hanging of your mirror or control levers? to be so vehement on My Family sticker then surely anything else is taboo too?

PS I'm with snifter's ps on this one

I am surprised there are not more funny ones. My neighbour's friend has the Zombie family stickers.

I've seen "aliens abducted my stick family" and various other forms of violence unleashed on stick stickers...

I did read an article once saying how it could be a potential security issue -such as if the car only has one lady sticker and a couple of children indicating a single parent, or an elderly couple then some baddie might follow them home and rob them or some such.

And no we definitely don't have them; they're worse than Mummy's Little Prince(ss) on board signs (at least they were designed with a safety issue in mind).

They were like any fad.

One minute nothing, next everybody has them, then huge amounts of ridicule, alternatives and the fad's over.

My son and I were going to get a woman, and many cats to put on. We thought it might amuse us for a few minutes for me to be seen as the crazy cat lady à les Simpsons lol? ( I love cats btw, but my dogs don't so I can't have any :sad:)

I even went into a shop to buy them, but they were too expensive so the joke would just be on me!

IDC what people put on their cars, as long as it's not too rude, but each to their own.

LC