Funeral for Bali Nine Ringleader Televised.

Lazy Cow

Discuss!

Seriously though, would this count as glorification of someone who was, after all, a convicted drug trafficker?

I was shocked to see this, not simply as a segment on the news (and I wouldn't think that was appropriate either), but an advertised program on A-PAC.

I realise A-PAC is supposed to be a public affairs channel, and excite discussion etc, but really?

(I'm against it, by the way!)

:cool: LC

You live by the sword, you die by the sword. Those are the consequences for your actions if you get caught and they must be aware of that when they go into that line of work. Their own greed leads them down that path.

I think that's true, except I don't agree with their execution.

Not because there is any doubt about their guilt, but because it seems to have made them into celebrities.

More importantly perhaps, they are free now, but their family and friends will suffer for a long time to come. Unless they are cynical enough to make a fast buck on the back of this.

LC