Adelaide Botanic Gardens

Diane

Took a stroll through the Botanic Gardens this morning and had forgotten what a wonderful place it is. Really beautiful, peaceful and totally soothing to the soul. If you've not been, or not been for a while like me, take time to go there - they do free guided walks every day at 10:30 if you want a bit more info about the plants, or just meander by yourself if you're more into peace and solitude. Oh, and totally free, did I mention that?

I always try to head to the gardens when I visit the CBD. Either for a walk on the way back to the tram/car or to eat lunch, enjoy the gardens or simply have a bit of time away from it all.

I think they are wonderful and could happily spend time there on a regular basis. Love the dahlia garden and the tree walks. The wisteria walk is also shaping up well.