Where in the world

SpongeBob

We were living near my family and we moved to Adelaide to be near my OHs family. A move anywhere else would have put us away from all family which I didn't want so, at the moment, I would not move anywhere else. Maybe when the kids are grown up we might consider somewhere different but I don't really know where. Most likely somewhere in Australia or back to the UK. Can't imagine wanting to go to a third country but you never know.

New Zealand was actually our first application but there was a hitch with the visa.

Oz was second choice. The plan was to give Australia a go and if we didn't like it then get citizenship (2 years then) and make the move to New Zealand.

If the Australia visa hadn't worked then we would have moved to the UK. Whatever happened we were moving. House was sold, business was sold..we evacuated!