The Angus Clan

School's nearly out for summer!

Hi everyone - I have just emerged from a pile of costumes after a week long dance display (not me doing the dancing btw!), three birthday parties , two school trips, a school concert and two school award ceremonies! Anybody else got that end of term feeling? ! :v_SPIN: Can't wait for school to break up for summer (27th June ) then off to France for some well earned rest and some of that lovely grape juice! Downside is I will miss PIA for 2 whole weeks!!! ( sign of an addict!). Hoping when we return from hols there will be a mail from SA gov giving us sponsorship! Then we can go for the biggie - the VISA! (and join the queue!!).

South Plympton, Adelaide
      1114 times
      Haha when you get here the end of school year coincides with end of year activities and all their break up parties, annual dance concerts, christmas is only about 10 days away......it is a very busy time of year. Enjoy your trip to France, my youngest would love to go so that is one of the advantages you have in UK, all those holiday destinations that are close. Hopefully the news you are waiting for will arrive for when you get back.

Sailed SS Australis out of Southampton 1977.Arrived October in Adelaide via Melbourne 1977.Liverpool/London 1987 - 1992
      Adelaide 1992 to eternity:)and one day you'll wake up and stop counting how long you've been here.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums