New business

Guest smit

Thinking of starting a new business...............Jims Bras.A new , come to you, personal fitting service.

I need feedback as to whether this will be viable.....................and what extras could be included:)

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Thinking of starting a new business...............Jims Bras.A new , come to you, personal fitting service.

I need feedback as to whether this will be viable.....................and what extras could be included:)

Smit don't make a t*t of yourself, keep it for the golf course:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:,

Guzzler

Smit don't make a t*t of yourself, keep it for the golf course:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:,

Guzzler

Ignore this

Jims Bras........fully supportive!...We'll go the extra mile

Guest caoimhe

Aww reading this really LIFTED me up:biglaugh:

Guest Nick11

What on earth are you on sweetie!!!!!

Can I have some of it please?:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Reminds me of the little boy who asked is mother while she was sat in the bath what they were?pointing to her breasts.

Quickly she replied that thay were her balloons and when she died, they would help her float up to heaven, off he went to his mothers relief.

3 days later he came rushing into the kitchen screaming that the next door neighbour was dying, what do you mean asked his mother?

Well put it this way, Dad is on top of her, blowing up her balloons and she's shouting God I'm coming!

Guzzler

Guest Nick11
Of course.........personal service is a speciality

I should have seen that one coming!!!!

Will decline your offer - since my hubby is peering over my shoulder and pulling a face!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: